Not sure of the best route to go?
Take a look at some of our suggested sailing itineraries to give you some ideas.
It’s always good to do some planning, but remember to keep your route flexible! You may fall in love with an island and never want to leave…
Some of our recommendations of things not to be missed:
- Snorkel at either the Caves or the Indians on Norman Island (or both if you have time!)
- Explore the Baths on Virgin Gorda
- Relax on the beach at White Bay, Jost Van Dyke with a drink
- Hike to the Bubbly Pool, Jost Van Dyke (particularly if there is a north swell!)
- Scuba dive the Wreck of the RMS Rhone off Salt Island
- Experience the Full Moon at Trellis Bay’s Fireball Party
- Watch the Sunset over the Sir Frances Drake Channel from Cooper Island
- Enjoy the tranquility while on a stand-up paddle board in the North Sound