Before you arrive
- Take a certified PCR negative test within five days prior to arrival.
- Ensure your medical insurance includes coverage for Covid-19.
- Make sure to visit the BVI Gateway Online Portal to upload your test results and receive your BVI Gateway Traveler Authorization Certificate.
- Now you are ready to board your flight to paradise.
- At the Welcome Center at your port of entry, officials will perform health screening including temperature check and a PCR test.
- You will be given monitoring technology such as a smartphone or a tracking bracelet for self-monitoring.
- You will then take “approved” transportation to our marina. We recommend Sebastian’s taxi service.
- You can sail, swim, snorkel all day within our territorial waters, spending restful nights at one of the several approved mooring sites, which will be covered in your briefing.
- Your favorite BVI haunts will offer contactless food/drink delivery option right to your yacht. You can go ashore at most of the approved mooring sites.
- You will be kicking back and relaxing from Day 1.
On day 4
- The final PCR-test that returns negative result will allow you to enjoy all that BVI has to offer on your BVI LOVE sailing adventure.
Other useful information
- Costs on arrival: $175 per person – includes 2 PCR tests and smartphone app/tracking bracelet.
- Children under 5 years will not be tested.
- As per BVI Government announcement on 24 Feb 21, ferries will start operating from 15 April 21 onwards.
- If you are travelling through USVI, please visit their website https://usvitravelportal.com/
As further information becomes available, we will share this with you.